prepare4trouble (prepare4trouble) wrote,
prepare4trouble
prepare4trouble

Not only is Kerrang currently playing Def Leppard (PSSOM, oh yeah!) they have a completion to win a chance to meet the0 by answering a ridiculously easy question. Unfortunately, I'm far too cheap to enter knowing that at last 65% of the population knows the answer off the top of their heads, and the other 35% could find it out online...

I might enter tomorrow. After all, chances were against me getting tickets for Live8 and I still did, so, y'know...
Tags: def leppard
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments